Sunday, August 01, 2010









Finally I am back to this blog and happy to be here.

So many new things to share and show you.

I am home for the summer and have been working new dolls and projects to teach and share.

I have a new doll I will be teaching in England at Blue Haze in Chesham, Buckinhamshire
in October, 2010. Her name is Pierette and she is a wall doll with a soft sculpted face.


My new web site is up and I am posting to it daily to get it all up to date. It is so nice to have a new look to navigate around. I used several items from my book designs to create the opening page. The little dresses are from Cloth Doll Artistry and were perfect for the site!

2 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

They are lovely!! and I am looking forward to seeing the new book.

Maria del Valle Abad de Pinto said...

Mis saludos Barbara,te felicito de corazón por tus trabajos de sueños..
encantadores...cariños